[swag] Re: SWAG Teaser site has moved

  • From: Derek Jones <nafai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 01:59:32 -0500

I agree!! Fantastic idea, Rev!  Er...maybe without so much buttox, but hey,
this is a once in a lifetime event eh?  :P

Chris has gone to bed already, and I'm on my way.  My guess is that within
24 hours we'll have a very good idea of where we stand for a launch.  I was
thinking that after a week or so of successfully webbiness that we should
get together in small geographical groups and party it up a bit, hehe.  That
would leave Rev, Ghost, and Hisham; Volker, Korris, and Ben; and Chris, me,
Bob, and Tracy.  Each group could have a web cam and totally make fun of the
other groups while celebrating the Biggest RPG Website Launch Ever!!!

I mean, I'm placing $100 that there will be copycat websites by December for
other systems....

-d