[sustainableri] Re: very important! MUCH!

  • From: stephen hargrove <stephenhargrove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sustainableri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

Any progress made on partnering with South Side?  I was under the impression
this was probably going to happen, we'd have a communal garden and share the
costs (which would be considerably less than last year).  It will be great
however it works out but I'm holding onto the dream of the whole space being
the Fertile Underground communal garden.

-Steve the Red