[survived-dfw] Re: About page

  • From: Emil Moldovan <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 12:33:08 +0200

Sven,

Sounds very good. I'm a little overwhelmed with work, but I will take a closer look these days and let you know if I think something can be improved. But again, I think it's already very good. In fact, I'm gonna use it as an inspiration soon :)

All the best,

Emil

 29.12.2014 11:03, Sven v. S. wrote:
Dear damn fine writers,

I would like to hear your opinion about the following text.
It´s one of the most important parts on a blog. The About page.

Oh and..it´s just a shitty first draft. Made with Dragon Dictate while walking around. It was the first time I didn´t sit in the chair while writing and I will do it always that way from now on. Give it a try :)

Here we go:

Welcome to the Canary Islands

When it's your first time in Gran Canaria, it can be quite overwhelming to choose what to see and do in a week or two of your holidays.

You choose this destination because of the admirable climate and the tropical beaches. And you probably heard that Gran Canaria is a paradise for hikers and adventure travelers.

It truly is. And for sure you already researched for weeks hundreds of articles and information about your best possible way to spend your holidays on this island.

You know what's the problem with all these information out there?
They are mostly written by people who have never been here in life.

And after your holidays are over and you are back home, you sadly realize that you haven't seen Gran Canaria at all.

It's that moment when friends telling you "What? You haven´t seen...?
Because you trusted mediocre posts from journalists...

Make your holiday in Gran Canaria being a magic experience.

- Get off the beach and jump into your hiking boots
- Go local and get to know the authentic Gran Canaria
- Discover the island´s secrets

We created this travel blog to provide valuable insider information for active travelers, nature lovers, and history buffs.

To let you get the maximum out of your holidays. To let you see and visit the most beautiful places and to get to know the local history.

Made by two German expats, who are enjoying life in the Canaries since a decade.

Sven is the man with a pen, who passes over his passion for Gran Canaria by putting his love into words.

Nils is the field staff, your guy when it comes to sporty activities, and he is responsible for closing extraordinary deals that let you save some bucks in your holidays.

Join our journey and enjoy your Adventure in Gran Canaria.

Talk soon,
Sven and Nils

--

Gran Canaria Travel Guide
adventuregrancanaria.com <http://adventuregrancanaria.com/>

„Ello.co“ <https://ello.co/svoogle> Google Plus <https://plus.google.com/+SvenDings> Twitter <https://twitter.com/SvenDings> Instagram <http://instagram.com/svoogle> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/adventuregrancanaria> Pinterest <http://www.pinterest.com/svoogle/>

---
Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.