[studiorecorder] Re: Recording Issue

  • From: "Steve Sparrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:11:19 +1000

Ok. What sound card are you running. It sounds like it might be the internal
card in your computer. If so, There should be an opsion there in sounds in
control panel. But these cards do often have a lot of limitasions.

How have you got things wired up. Make sure you've plugged a cable in to the
line in of your sound card
Steve

Steve Sparrow
Entertainer and  Sound Engineer