[studiorecorder] Re: Recording Issue

  • From: "Steve Sparrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:50:06 +1000

Hi. If you set it to internal mic, that is probably why you are getting the
sounds of what you are doing in the room.  it's using the internal mic, and
picking up everything.
What are you trying to record. Do you have an external mic plugged in, or
are you trying to record from another sound sorse. If you want to record
from the output. You'll probably have to set it to record from the line, not
mic.
Steve

Steve Sparrow
Entertainer and  Sound Engineer