[studiorecorder] Re: Navigating a file

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:03:36 -0500

There are two commands, alternate rewind and alternate forward, which
allow you to set the time of movement. (Actually there are a lot of ways
to do this in SR, but we'll use these two commands.)

Use Alt+Left Arrow to move back, and Alt+Right Arrow to move forward.
You can control the time these commands move in the general page of the
settings dialog.

Rob Meredith

>>> milamj@xxxxxxx 01/25/07 08:39AM >>>
Hi Rob,

If my file is 7 hours long, I would like to navigate through it by
hour.
In other words, when I press the control+pagedown or control+page-up,
would like for Studio to navigate one hour backwards or ahead
depending
on the keystroke.  I tried to set the navigation setting to 1 hour,
but
it wouldn't allow me to do this.  I could use the "goto time" command,
however, I have to enter an hour every time.  How can I navigate the
file in hour incruments with a keystroke?

Jonathan