[studiorecorder] Re: Navigating a file

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:58:42 -0500

Jonathan:

I think maybe you've gotten your commands mixed up here, but you're
close.  The command you want What you really want here is page up or
page down, depending.  The Control Page Down or Control Page up moves by
marks.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> milamj@xxxxxxx 01/25/07 08:39AM >>>
Hi Rob,

If my file is 7 hours long, I would like to navigate through it by
hour.
In other words, when I press the control+pagedown or control+page-up,
would like for Studio to navigate one hour backwards or ahead
depending
on the keystroke.  I tried to set the navigation setting to 1 hour,
but
it wouldn't allow me to do this.  I could use the "goto time" command,
however, I have to enter an hour every time.  How can I navigate the
file in hour incruments with a keystroke?

Jonathan