[studiorecorder] Navigating a file

  • From: "Milam, Jonathan E." <milamj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:39:24 -0500

Hi Rob,

If my file is 7 hours long, I would like to navigate through it by hour.
In other words, when I press the control+pagedown or control+page-up, I
would like for Studio to navigate one hour backwards or ahead depending
on the keystroke.  I tried to set the navigation setting to 1 hour, but
it wouldn't allow me to do this.  I could use the "goto time" command,
however, I have to enter an hour every time.  How can I navigate the
file in hour incruments with a keystroke?

Jonathan