[studiorecorder] Re: Mixing files

  • From: "Tim Bryant" <trbryant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:21:17 -0500

    f3 now lets you speed up recordings up to double speed without changing
pitch.  I would love to see the ability to slow down recordings to half speed
or slower without changing pitch.  This would be useful for language studies,
or for learning fast music passages slowed down without changing pitch.

Tim Bryant