[studiorecorder] Help!

  • From: Solomon Mekonnen <yes.solomon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:35:54 -0500

I am not sure if what I want to do can be done. I'll ask nevertheless, so that I could put the issue to rest or learn how to do it. Here it is: I am a soft spoken announcer. I would like to make the following changes to my recorded announcement and make a final version of my recording. I would like my voice to be a little deeper-lower pitch, increase the rate-make me sound I speak faster, and increase the volume and save all the changes. So, I would like my final announcement to sound deeper, faster, and louder. Am I dreaming, or, is it possible?

thanks!
Solomon.