[studiorecorder] Re: Help!

  • From: Steve Sparrow <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:41:58 +1000

Hi there. sounds like you might like to join the midi mag mailing list. It’s a
mailing list for blind people who have an interest in all things audio.
They deal with all sorts of topics. They talk about midi gear, audio programs,
interfaces, instruments, and loads more. you would certainly get some feedback
to you questions.
I have been a part of this list on and off over the last 10 years, and have
found it invaluable.
I think the joining email is.
midimag-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

h t h.