[studiorecorder] Re: BWP question

  • From: Sheila Winther <Sheila.Winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:10:55 +0000

Thanks Keith and Robert for solving my problem!  The title of the book has an
ampersand (&) in it, so when I named the book folder with the book title, it
put & in the file path.  BWP doesn't like & in the file path, so hence the
error message.  So, once again---operator error.  APH support is AWESOME

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commisssion for Libraries
325 West State Street