Re: [steem] Hi there: Steem|Dr T's KCS|Export compatability question.

  • From: David Messenger <riverbnd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:59:21 -0700

Well, It plugs into the modem port on my Stacy..
and busses into the export box with a serial cable-adding 3
extra midi out puts of 16 channels
each.. Emagic made it so the next time Michael Hadyn posts
on the Kawai K5000 list I'll grab his addy and get us all
hooked up..right now I can't even get midi out of my regular
PC midi outs on the soundcard so I have a lot of territory
to cover before I get to where I have KCS working. I
disabled the internal clock so KCS on the PC would lock
to the Stacy as I'm trying to sync Cool Edit Pro to
Steem/KCS on the PC which is synced to the Atari - final
goal being HD multi track recording on Cool Edit Pro synced
to the Stacy with 64 midi channels. (Since I can't get 64
channels out of the PC yet). It isn't working yet... any
help you can lend (for any of this) would be greatly
appreciated!!

                        Thanks...

                                D.