[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Now Accepting Applications from Students

  • From: Sajjad Anwar <sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug <mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:04:42 +0530

Hi.

I have placed my GSoC 2010 Application with OpenStreetMaps.org. I have been
getting good responses and they intended me to list my proposal. If somebody
is interested, it is still not too late. Check out the ideas list of
different mentor organization and let us discuss. I can help you in creating
the application and any other ways.

Regards.

--
Sajjad Anwar | http://geohackers.in | Blog: http://sajjad.in