[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Now Accepting Applications from Students

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:57:34 +0530

Jishnu,

Did you check the ideas list given by blender? See if any one of them is
interesting.

Praveen

On Mar 31, 2010 10:34 PM, "JiShNu" <jishnu7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i was planning to apply.. i had some ideas  for blender. i discussed that in
blender developers mailing list. i got lots for responses within an hour.
they told me that some of my ideas was already in their as python scripts,
and those which are not there is only for an evening project... not for
summer project.

--
(¨`·.·´¨) Always

http://twitter.com/jishnu7