[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Now Accepting Applications from Students

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:55:09 +0530

Noor,
Go to the first link and check out the projects listed. See if you are
interested in any of the listed projects. I might be able to come there one
of the days before Sunday if needed. Why don't you folks meet and discuss
about it?

Shyam,

Can you help these interested students with their proposals?

Praveen

On Mar 31, 2010 8:59 PM, "noor basheer" <noorbesheer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

am interested, but i dont know what to do

On 3/31/10, siraj p s <sirajerna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > On Tue, Mar 30, 2010
at 5:09 AM, Praveen A ...

our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net