[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Fwd: Now Accepting Applications from Students

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:09:57 +0530

How many of you are applying? I would like to see more SoC selection
from MES,  every one of you should at least apply. Going through the
application process itself is a great learning experience. So what are
you waiting for?

our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net

mes-fsug+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram