[sopvid] Re: SOPVID's name

  • From: Lawrence Mute <lamumu07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:20:07 +0300

Hey! Did someone call me a spade!?

LM

--
Warm Regards

Lawrence M. Mute, OGW
Rights and Governance Consultant
Commissioner, African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights
Chairperson, Committee for the Prevention of Torture in Africa
House No. 10, Laiboni Close, Nkoroi North Road, Nkoroi, Kenya
P.O. Box 557-00517
Nairobi, Kenya
Cell: 254-721-647-899
Email: lamumu07@xxxxxxxxx