[soapcraft] Re: Welcome

  • From: Rebecca Midkiff <ramidkiff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:09:56 -0700

The more info the supplier gives the less likely they'll open it..for
example harmonized codes help them identify what's in there. Also I think
they track imports so if you export and import often you will be on their
list and less suspect. Also packing lists help. I found it a big hassle
though when you get a small order with many different products to have to
break it all down and list it all separately. It creates a lot more work and
many suppliers have a minimum or add a fee on for this which was very
tempting:)

Cheers Rebecca