[soapcraft] Re: Welcome

  • From: "John & Annette" <tupalms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:51:23 +1000

No, I didn't worry about claiming it at the time, (bureaucracy) and I thought it would take too long. It was a viscous mess in my box as they didn't close them up properly and I lost a fair bit of the product. It's not your fault, they have been like it since 9/11. Cheers Annette:-)

Can you follow up with an insurance claim with customes?

Did they open it up and not close it properly? Let me know if you can claim
on it.  I have a claim to do at te moment but they don't make it easy for
me.  I will ask regarding your issue.

Gina

On 1/08/10 8:50 PM, "John & Annette" <tupalms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Gina, I had lamesoft & purefactant as part of the parcel, it was a bit
messy. I realise they have a job to do, and that's great, but they should do it properly, I don't see why I have to be punished for wanting something I
cant get in Oz. Cheers Annette:-)