[soapcraft] Welcome

  • From: "Soapcraft" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:22:08 +1300

Welcome to all the new people who have recently joined this list.

I am really familiar with mail lists and hope to see it being used regularly
in the near future.  Don't be scared....post those questions.  We all learn
from them.

Christmas is fast approaching and if you are anything like me some of you
will be busy making soap for the Xmas order or at least as gifts.

I have spent the best part of this year trying to perfect my swirl.  I am
still not happy with it.  Sometimes my swirl turns out great and at other
times I just plain need to rebatch my soap.

It would be great to hear how others have been working their swirling
technique..........maybe we have some bakers on the list.

Talk soon
Gina