[soapcraft] Re: Welcome

  • From: Soapcraft <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 06:39:56 +1200

The list was only started earlier this year and is growing fast so will have
to get to write some boundaries soon,

While I have a buisness that sells supplies www.aromaticsandmore.com and
www.soapcraft.co.nz I did not want to restrict this list to people only
being able to talk about my buisness.

The list is a gift.  The basic rule is not to be rude, think before you say
something if you get annoyed and be courteous.

So yes it is ok to talk about what you might sell and where you get your
products and and give recipes obviously to do with body care and not food!!!

Firstly I am a passionate hobbyist myself then a buisness person as I think
most of us on the list are.

So go for it Annette.  Beryl on the list is on the Gold Coast and is one of
my favorite people in the world who I will see in November.  We just have to
set the dates but its looking like the 20th to the 24th.

Thanks for asking.  So far the list has been very supportive of each other.

Regards Gina (LIST MUM)