[soapcraft] Re: Advice re next soap batch

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 22:34:59 +1200

Thanks for your advice Julie.  I¹m a bit nervous about using lard for that
very reason, I really don¹t want stinky smelling soap plus most people I
know want all vegetable soaps.

What percentage mango butter do you use? Does it bring the cost of your soap
up?  Is it better (in your opinion) than shea?

Thanks
Louise

on 18/5/10 1:57 PM, Julie Hetherington at juliehetheringto@xxxxxxxxxxx