[soapcraft] Re: Soaping adventures

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 22:40:03 +1200

Hi Mandy

Sorry so late I just got back from my class.  The colours I use come from
Soapcraft (I don't have all the colours just some).  They work best (I find)
when mixed with oil in the coffee frother thing (you only need a tiny
amount).  I think that they are dyes.  I'm also keen to try some oxides as
Ross said that they are good for swirls and also keen to try some natural
clays.  So many projects and not enough time...

Louise