[soapcraft] Re: Advice re next soap batch

  • From: Julie Hetherington <juliehetheringto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 01:57:22 +0000

Hi Louise

People love goat's milk and honey soaps - it is always a top seller at the
local markets.  I keep mine completely naked - no scents or colours added, so
perfect for people with problem skin. I also regularly use mango butter.  Mango
butter is very nutritious for the skin and has wonderful conditioning
properties.  I like mango butter so much i have incorporated it into my stock
standard recipe.
also dabbled with lard soaps and never again.  Everything just comes out
smelling yuk!!

Julie Hetherington

> Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:25:28 +1200
> Subject: [soapcraft] Advice re next soap batch
> From: louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Hi all
>

> This weekend I'm hoping to make a moisturiser and would like to make either
> a goats milk soap or a soap with shea butter or mango butter.  Still haven't
> decided on whether or not to do a lard soap.  I've been doing some research
> on the dish forum and lots of people rave about goats milk soap, others
> about shea butter (some say that mango butter is better to use than shea
> because it can become grainy) - I'm wanting to know if anyone has used any
> of these kinds of soap and whether they found them particular good or not.
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Louise

Feeling the financial pinch? Check on MSN NZ Money for a hand
http://money.msn.co.nz