[smee] Re: Upcoming Sunday

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:44:41 -0600

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 04:37:40PM +0200, Heiling Barry T Maj USAFE/DOXE wrote:

> -- Heh, I know, just wish I could be going with all of ya this weekend.  FG
> CALLER QUEST = !!!! We owe that one a good butt-kicking (or three or seven
> or......)

And I still want tiny cloaks for Rhys and myself, woot.  Not to mention a
few fungus patch hide vests for the group.

> Veksar is neat.  Soloed the entrance area with druid for a bit,
> not bad at all.

I got in a bit further during one group (near the chef camp, and he popped
while I was there, but someone was already camping him, so no Gomdurig for
Rhys, /sob).  Very neat zone all the way through, and some mobs still
yellow to me pretty deep.  Plus there's yet another boss dragon in there
(honestly, I like dragons as much as the next guy, but there are a LOT of
boss dragons in EQ... even in just the new world (post-POP)... Xanamech,
Aerin Dar, the Veksar dragon, now Quarm in POTime...)

> -- None of the mobs up through the 4th island are greater than level 58.
> Except one boss mob is 60, so shouldn't be an issue there.  Most things
> sound like they are mezzable too.  Ent's 54 mezz (I think) is supposed to be
> pretty good.  He will have to fill us in though.

Sweet.  A couple fun quests in PoSky as well, although I'm not sure how
the gear compares.

> --Defender's Lightblades are nice weapons, surely good for someone.  I think
> Tugg is wielding a Frostbring/Snowchipper combo now, which are good procers
> for maintaining agro.

Ah, then he probably wouldn't be interested (was just going to try and
repay him in tiny part for the awesome Cloak of Greater Pernicity gift for
Rhys).

> Really enjoyed last weekend's pub crawl/bar brawl in LoY -- I have this
> vision of us in this massive free for all in the middle of that dock
> town, with pullers constantly bringing new mobs into the mix, just
> AOEing the snot out of all them narsty pirates...

So Let It Be Written, etc.  That was good fun, and as long as we have an
on-the-ball healer (Savor did great!) it was fairly safe while still being
pretty exciting.  Not sure how likely it'll be to drop that annoying
shard, though.

-->VPutz