[smee] Re: Upcoming Sunday

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:26:54 -0600

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 12:40:36AM -0700, Barry H wrote:
> Hey dont get to bored with LoY!  I have hardly seen
> em!

No fear there, Bear.  From the sounds of the drop frequency, we'll have a
fair amount of time to spend in Nadox, and Torg Mines and Hate's Fury have
some groovy encounters too.  Although we may want to take a break at some
point (I still want to do the FG caller quest, and Veksar, and, and...)

> The Primary goal I want from Plane of Sky is to see if
> SMEE alone can make its way to the forth island....if
> so we can complete a few epic pieces along the way.

You know, I bet we can.  My mez caps out at L62, in other words I can't
mez anything above level 62.  Some mobs are just plain unmezzable, but I
can never tell until I try casting on them.  My lull works up to L65, and
again some mobs (like the occasional POI mob) are simply not lullable.
But I'm pretty sure that POI mobs are below 62; I'll check Allakhazam when
I'm not at work.

> Plus, the zone is cool and it would be a nice
> challenge.  Mezzability is the most important thing,
> to see if you two can handle crowd control since we
> will be a small raid force.

Pretty sure we can.  Not sure where Ent's mez (AOE or single) caps, but it
would be awfully nice to have both of us available.  I'm just
short-duration lockdown.

> Renux:  A single SMEE group should be able to handle.
> May even try to solo with Druid for Einnar....only
> thing holding me back is the fear of failing and
> having to make another Hate run too.  However,
> supposedly it can be done.  And has been by a 63 druid
> at least.

One of those "more fun with a full group" things.  I suppose she could be
root-dotted or kited, but y'know, since it's for her epic, I'd rather Rhys
at least got a chance to get in some swings...

Tried hopping on last night and basically spent 4 hours LFG (aside from
maybe 45 minutes grouped in BoThunder).  No more groovy drops for us.  I
still have that Defender's Lightblade from Halls of Honor, and if it's a
better weapon for anyone (Tugg?) I'm willing to give it up; bard DPS is
sad no matter what I'm wielding!

-->VPutz