[smee] Upcoming Sunday

  • From: Barry H <volleyne1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SMEE <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, I will be missing the next smee or two.
 Have another set of guests coming on Saturday that
also want a tour of Europe.  So, its off in the car
for a week, again.

Hope you all have a good SMEE without me.

Flue/Ent, can you do some checking on
Mezzability/charmability of Plane of Sky mobs?  I have
been researching PoS and think that we could make it
to 3rd or 4th island which could be a lot of fun.

Renux is high on the list of things to do for Rhys and
that can be done with a relative small SMEE group.
So, keep that in mind.

Flue, I tried to post on the freezope site, but
couldn't.  Do I need a freezope membership or
something?

Anyway have a good week.

Bear

http://sbc.yahoo.com