[smee] Re: Upcoming Sunday

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:05:21 -0600

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 08:04:57AM -0700, Barry H wrote:

> Unfortunately, I will be missing the next smee or two.

Heh, by the time you get back, we may know Ykesha like the backs of our
hands.  We will sure miss you!

>  Have another set of guests coming on Saturday that
> also want a tour of Europe.  So, its off in the car
> for a week, again.

Ah, the trials and tribulations of those living in interesting places.
Strangely, I don't recall too many folks driving up for a tour of Grand
Forks...

> Flue/Ent, can you do some checking on
> Mezzability/charmability of Plane of Sky mobs?  I have
> been researching PoS and think that we could make it
> to 3rd or 4th island which could be a lot of fun.

I'll take a look.  Charm may be out, but mez works pretty well (I need to
re-check my cap).  And lull works up to very high levels (65 is cap, I
think), and I should have fade by then, so once we break into each area we
can do some selective pulling.  Sounds interesting for sure.

> Renux is high on the list of things to do for Rhys and
> that can be done with a relative small SMEE group.
> So, keep that in mind.

Any idea how small?  Could we single-group her?  Would love to get this
done for her (so she can take advantage of the next FA epic day and have a
General party) but I'm always nervous--don't want her to have to take
another trip to Hate.

> Flue, I tried to post on the freezope site, but
> couldn't.  Do I need a freezope membership or
> something?

Something.  Bits that I forgot to add in.  I'll work on it.  SMEE-mail is
back up, so we should be in good shape short-term.

For this coming Sunday--last Sunday was tons of fun romping through
Dulak... but we are done with Dulak.  If folks are willing... Gunthak to
Nadox, for LoY spells and as much "fecund luggald flesh" as rhys can carry
(hey, free 13/23 piercers aren't to be sneered at).  We can either go
through the temple entrance (Gunthak) or take the Gunthak->Dulak->Torg
mines->Nadox route if folks want to start with another couple of pub
crawls (heh) and a more scenic wander.

-->VPutz