[smee] Re: Next SMEE: Ents idea...

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:42:48 -0700

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 11:00:43PM -0700, Steenhoek wrote:
> Stupid question.  My windows ME got corrupted and I think i need to reload.
> If I do, will I need to reload all my drivers and stuff.  Thanks.

Al--

If you have to reinstall windows, yes--you will have to do a full
reinstall from scratch.  I highly advise (if your machine can still
partially function) going out onto the net and downloading all the drivers
you will need first (including updated motherboard/vid/sound drivers).

You will have to reinstall most of your software.  You will NOT have to
reinstall EverQuest if you feel comfortable making your own shortcut to
everquest.exe.

Good luck, but it seems like Windows needs that periodically...

-->VPutz