[smee] Re: Next SMEE: Ents idea...

What I would like to do is start to get a SMEE list
zones/mobs/items that we want to go after or upgrade.
With a running list of things that everyone is
interested in, it will make it a lot easier to
determine things to do on sundays.

Please everyone answer the following:
1) What three zones are you most interested in
exploring or visiting?

2)  What three mobs are you most interested in taking
down?  (whether for revenge or drop or whatever)

3)  What one piece of your gear would you most like to
upgrade?  (list item and stats and specify replacement
item if you know what you want)

4)  Are there any specific quests you need help with?