[smee] Re: Next SMEE: Ents idea...

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:40:17 +0000

 >Please everyone answer the following: >1) What three zones are you most
interested in >exploring or visiting?
Cazic Thule, Old Sebilis, Plane of Mischief (Hate too for that matter)

>2)  What three mobs are you most interested in taking >down?  (whether for
revenge or drop or whatever)

Dragon for the Factory Key, Boss in SW cave in PoV, ...the rest of my epic
mobs!

Vessel Drozlin in the Cabilis Shaman guild

Cazel in Oasis of Maar

Wraith of Jaxion in City of Mist (just need to kill a lot to spawn it...
thenI charm)

Forsaken Revenants in Plane of Hate

The Shissar in Plane of Fear

Ghost of Kindle in The Hole

>3)  What one piece of your gear would you most like to >upgrade?  (list
itemand stats and specify replacement >item if you know what you want)

Tranquility Pants... lots of stats and clickable Tranq (KEI upgrade) which
would be awesome for TPW or continued fighting in LDoN... esp in conjunction
with the cleric click stick.

>4)  Are there any specific quests you need help with?

I am still interested in the "Claw of the Khati Sha" which is probably
suicidal, but could be fun and gives FT item.

I have the rest of my epic, of which I will be asking for help on specific
targets in the weeks to come.

Thanks!

Entropilatus Erebus

Yahoo!? >Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
>http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus >

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up ? fast & reliable Internet access with prime
features![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2740??PS=