[smee] Re: Next SMEE: Ents idea...

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:28:32 -0700

(chortle)

> MEET IN TT (Trakanon's Teeth)
> AT THE OS (Old Sebilis) ENTRANCE!
> AT GAME TIME!

It's that last bit that will get everyone, but worth a try.  I'll try to
pop in a little early and farm the hunter/forager cycle while we wait
(heh).

I am interested in having SMEE start trying some of the lower-end raid
mobs--a chance to try out our raiding /disciplines and go for some rough
critters.  Two of the ones I'm targeting are Overseer Wrank in Torg mines
(a LoY zone--he's the one you spawn by turning in keys to resistance
miners), and The Va'Dynn, in Akheva Ruins, an L63 melee beast with a ton
and a half of HP.  Both are described as relatively easy raid mobs, but
both would be a significant challenge to a small group like SMEE.

I'm trying to keep track of those sorts of mobs we can do (there are a few
others in Ykesha, and with a bit more horsepower we could try Doomshade or
Rumblecrush in Luclin, or the Servitor of Luclin in Grieg's End).

And of course I have a constant desire to kill Drusella Sathir, a quest
which will probably amount to nothing but which I still really want to
try.

-->VPutz