[smee] Re: Hurm, may be a touch late...

  • From: "Steenhoek, Al M. (Maj)~U" <STEENHOA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:22:57 -0500

Ouch...no doubt...sorry I wasnt around to provide an armored wall =
between you soft skins and the baddies.  Unfortunately I had 3 house =
showings right in the middle of smee time...I had better get some offers =
for killing my gaming, or I will be a rather unpaladin like individual =
this week.  Assuming I don't have to show my house next Sunday, I should =
be good...however, it will be my last for a month or so as we PCS to =
Great Falls.  Hopefully this winter will lead to some more regular =
gaming  for us.  Tschuss.

Al