[smee] Hurm, may be a touch late...

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:39:51 -0600

... old college friend is zipping through Saturday, may be staying
overnight and heading out Sunday AM.  I suspect he'll be gone by SMEE
time, but I wanted to at least give a fair warning.

I turned in my spectral and by freak of fate got one of the good spells
that I didn't have before: Rizlona's Call of Flame, a 30 percent overhaste
(stacks with other haste) and 15% nuke increaser (all DD spells with some
exceptions).  Hurrah!  So only my slow (52 percent) remains, and the 64
charm (not sure how much we'll use it, but charm is always at least
amusing!).

Still no news on Ent showing, but we'll see.  Plan is still the Rhysel
dagger quest to open and then a walking tour of Ykesha.

-->VPutz