[sjbiofuels] Re: Running out of time...

  • From: "Grisha Krivchenia" <grishakriv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:21:35 +0530

Gypsy et al.,

Hi...  I am far away, but I have an idea which may settle this issue.

If Larry from Navigating Our Futures has not said yes yet, then I think it
likely that Joe Spadafora will.  He administers his own nonprofit,
AwakeTrain, which is devoted to making social and environmental films.  He
has expressed interest in helping us in various other ways, and AwakeTrain
is a 501(c)3.

Someone, please take care of working out the details with him:

joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you're all doing very well, and I hope this works out!

With Kindness,
Grisha