[sjbiofuels] Re: Running out of time...

  • From: Credence Ross <credence_ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 23:42:24 -0600

Hi All,

Floyd - I acknowledge your resignation. Thank you for all the energy you have put into forming the cooperative. Please let me know whether you would like to remain subscribed to the mailing list.

Grisha - Thanks for the tip. I appreciate that you are still able to offer advice and guidance, even though you are half a world away.

For anyone else interested in carrying this project forward, I propose a meeting this Thursday, Dec. 6. I see no obstacles in our path, only opportunities for growth and change. Due to circumstances, the manner in which we proceed may differ from what has been planned so far. I think this will be a good chance to re-visualize the nature and character of this cooperative.

As an aside, the purpose of this mailing list is to act as a forum for members and to keep members informed of happenings and developments within the cooperative. In my eyes, there is no issues which need quited, there is no panic, and there is no fight for control. All is well and as it should be.

Respectfully yours,
Credence

floyd cornett wrote:
Hey All
Well I have been thinking this morning about the panic e-mail I recieved as all did.
And now the pot is sturred up and a possible panic is forming.
I have tried to keep a lid on the issues to keep the confusion to a minimum.
We are proceeding forward, and yet the fight is there to control.
So effective immediately I am resigning my position as manager. Please send all e-mails to India Central and let the powers to be handle the issues
good luck with your venture
Floyd Cornett
Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51732/*http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/>