[sjbiofuels] Re: Running out of time...

  • From: floyd cornett <moby95322@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:17:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello down there in India & San Juan Bio-fuel's Group
Hope your trip is doing well
Yes we are working on umbrella 501c3

Jacob has our state non-profit. and is working on Nav. our Future people.
I have a meeting with Dan Mayes (Island Stage Left) today on same subject.
the people working on this are Jacob, Gypsy, Myself, and will keep all posted.
If you have any addittional contacts please contact me directly to help to keep
it organized. moby95322@xxxxxxxxx
370-5344 or 472-1347
I have faith we will get the needed help this week.

Have Fun and See ya soon.

Next meeting is Dec. 6th  6:00 pm Whidbey Island Bank conference room

Floyd.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.