[sjbiofuels] Running out of time...

  • From: Gypsy O'Neill <gypsyoneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sjbiofuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:35:07 -0800

Hello SJBFC,

       I have not heard anything from anyone in a while and am wondering what
the fiscal agent situation looks like.  The end of the year is drawing closer
and it looks like we've only got about a week to find an agent before the money
has to go elsewhere and the SJBFC will have to wait until next year for
funding.  I apologize for such short notice, this deadline came from our
attorney/treasurer who has to make sure the checks get out on time.  Hope to
hear from someone.

     Take Care,
        Gypsy