[sib-access] Re: preserving preferences

  • From: "Ugur Yuvarlak" <uyuvarlak@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:11:25 +0200

Hello!

Congratulations for making Sibelius even more accessible with the new
release candidate. I strongly feel Dan has achieved to place a "milestone"
in front of musiciens with visual impairment. I was delightful to see one of
things that bothered me has been cured totally. Having such an appetite to
test the release candidate, I want to report two things that I feel  they
are bugs.

first: When I press f3 on a note or chord, I hear a message "The information
you requested  could not be found in the plugin. Try refreshing the plugin
pressing f5." and f5 is asigned to describtion of notes of course.

Second: When I press alt+f5 jaws gives  an error message "unknown function
call. list playbak properties..."

And one last thing that I am  wondering, when a chord or note is selected,
is ctrl+f5 supposed to announce the notes one octave below?

These have been first things that caught my attention, you are allowed to
damn me not giving you a rest...

Best Regards,
Ugur