[sib-access] Sibelius not detecting my laptop keyboard with RC1.

Hello, I have just installed the RC1 for sibelius. Everything has worked well,
and even the plugin is working normally, but sibelius doesn't appear to be able
to detect that it is running on a laptop. What do I do now? Is it easier for me
to just plug in my extra desktop USB keyboard or do I need to help sibelius
access to recognise that it is a laptop I am using?
Kind Regards,

Alison Trelfa.

sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx