[sib-access] Re: preserving preferences

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:49:00 -0000

JPR,

The only things which are changed through the Sibelius Software folder are
the plug-ins and the keystrokes in Sibelius itself. You definitely need to
do this.

If you've added your own keystrokes then I'm afraid  that you'll have to add
them yourself, but I don't suppose that you've added many.

The "preferences" that you mentioned will most likely refer to options that
you set in the preferences dialog, and these are mostly stored in registry
keys. The only keys which are changed relate to tool windows and the
smoothing level of the score. These are options which you should definitely
accept because they make life much easier.

Hope this helps,

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk