[sib-access] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 06:10:21 -1000

Probably not.

Whose shoulder should be tapped? How do we get in contact with them?

More Later,
Dani

On 7/29/15, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The next Web standard could be music notation
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/07/next-web-standard-music-notation/[1]
This could be very important going forward. I wonder if anybody involved in
accessibility standards is involved?

Chris

--- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade
EEGbiofeedback headband for home use![2]

--- Links ---
1
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/07/next-web-standard-music-notation/
2