[sib-access] Re: `

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:26:59 -1000

Lior,
I'm new to using the program, so am looking for the same information as you
are. The Sib Access Guide has a little bit of info on the Mixer Window. The
Reference manual has more detailed info. Both are excellent sources for
learning to use the program.
I found concise documentation at our list's archive,
//www.freelists.org/archive/sib-access (bookmark this as a Favorite,
learn to search here, too and you won't get well-deserved RTFM shots). I put
"mixer" in the Search field, and Dan R.'s message with Dave C.'s big clue
about what the mixer window is like came up as the first result, with lots
of other good info too. (I know you use the program Dave refers to b/c I've
seen your msgs on that list--am a newbie at that one myself. So I'll just
say because I have to do it, ... connect the dots and understand the
similarities between the windows in the two programs, and you'll be off and
running.
HTH,
Dani