[sib-access] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Howerton, Brian Scott" <bshowerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 09:14:26 -0400

Dave,
I can't find the download link for sibelius 5.25.  When I contacted Sibelius,
they told me that as you siad if I purchased the upgrade to sibelius 6, that I
could then download sibelius 5.25 and I am elligiable for the sibelius 6
student eddition which I have purchased.  I'm just looking for the download
link for the 5.25 version.
Brian