[sib-access] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:15:44 -0000

Vytautas,

First try the obvious and increase the zoom level in the score.

If that doesn't work, , try recreating the plug-in shortcut in the Sibelius
preferences dialog and in the JAWS keyboard manager.

If that doesn't work, switch the Windows input language and keyboard layout
to English (United Kingdom). You may have to install these but there are
instructions on doing this in the installation guide.

If that doesn't work, , reinstall the scripts.

If that doesn't work, reinstall JAWS and Sibelius and the scripts.

If none of these work, then we shall be living in interesting times!

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access