[sib-access] OT teaching music notation

  • From: Stephanie <mumwith2kids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 10:52:59 +1000

Hi all.
I know this is off topic fro this list, but I have no idea where to
go for resources so thought I'd ask here. My daughter wants to learn
music notation, and I have no idea how to teach her. I'm looking at
taking on students in about 4 years time when the kids are in school,
but thought I could start my daughter learning piano now. I have
progressive piano book one and teaching little fingers to play. I
also thought of using some sort of flash cards or something, but
can't seem to find much.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Steph