[sib-access] Difficulty with Sibelius Manual

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <Dale.Lieser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:48:39 -0500

Dan,

Through the years I've tried utilizing the electronic, Sibelius
manual-that is, F1 Help. The most success I've had is to make a text
file of the document, but it's rather unwieldy to manage. Would you
please give a tutorial-type, email explanation of what might work best?
I've seen you reference the manual, and I'm just crazy enough to almost
want to read the majority of it, that I might learn the program at a
higher level. Obviously, the links to each topic and sub-point of the
PDF would be desirable, but is an old-fashioned text search the ticket
for us?

Thank you for carefully considering the matter of the manual. It seems
to be one of the keys to "unlocking" knowledge of the software's
abilities.

Dale

Dale Lieser

Southwest Baptist Church