[sib-access] Customising the Sib Access Dictionary--sharps and flats

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 07:31:08 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
I have managed to customize my Sib .jdf file so that instead of using
A-G to announce pitches, JFW uses the phoenetic equivalent. I have
only managed to do it, though, where there is just a pitch and an
octave e.g., D4=Delta4.
There's supposed to be something in the Verbosity settings where you
can check this and it does it, but my quirky computer/jfw/computer
gods have all conspired against me and won't let it happen according
to the Access Guide.

Now I need to ask ... and will hope Dan is still on list ... how to
get it so I can have this happen with accidentals as well. I tried
using the # for sharp, but still get "F sharp 3".

Ideas?

Thanks,
Dani