[sib-access] Re: Customising the Sib Access Dictionary--sharps and flats

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "daniel.rugman" for DMARC)
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:41:49 +0100

Dani,

I can't look at this until later. From memory, Alt+F1 opens the verbosity
dialog. In there you should find an option in the main list for pitch. Select
it and tab to the change button and press it. Tab back into the list and it
should say pitch - words, or something like that.

That dialog is a bit of a weak link and has been completely replaced in sib 6.

Best,

Dan